On March 30th, 31st and April 1st, the National Centre for Street Arts le Fourneau welcomed the French and English partners of the European network ZEPA for a steering committee. On this occasion, a reception was organized in the Town Hall of Brest.
This reception, punctuated with the artistic intervention « à la sauce anglaise » of Wet Picnic, a company from Winchester, was the opportunity to present the crossborder exchange network to the Brittany partners of the National Centre for Street Arts le Fourneau.
Tuesday 30th March at 6.32 pm
Town Hall of Brest - Richelieu Lounge
In the presence of :
- Jean-Pierre Condemine, sub-prefect of Brest
- Gaëlle Abily, Councillor of Brest, Lead Member for Arts and Culture
- Jean-Claude Lardic, Councillor of Brest, Lead Member for Arts and cultural activities
- Yohann Nédélec, Mayor of Le Relecq-Kerhuon
- Georges Aurégan, Councillor at Morlaix Community and Deputy Mayor of Morlaix, Lead Member for Arts and Culture
And the whole French and English partners of the ZEPA network